Senior Advisor, Media & Content
Our fast growing strategic marketing & sales agency NØRR3 needs You to strengthen our skills to offer differentiating commercial concepts, media planning and execution services for our customers.
Our purpose is to unleash our customers digital potential by merging numbers with clear strategy and executing it with the best talent, converting content and rapid marketing execution.
We work with digital marketing and sales from a strategic and business perspective. We believe in customer-centric decision making and we continuously challenge ourselves and our customers to understand the customer of tomorrow better.
Our core values
Accountability. Appreciation. Happiness.
We believe in carrying responsibility in everything we do. With senior talent comes confidence, and with confidence accountability is a must. We value each other and truly appreciate the personal and professional skills that each of us possess. We’ve built our culture on equality, transparency and honesty to allow us to be happy as individuals and do amazing work as a group.
How we work together
1. Teamwork & knowledge transfer:
Mostly we are working in customer teams, which means you won’t be working alone in channel silos but with several other people towards the same goals. We continuously keep up to date with martech and advertising trends and deep-dive into the details to understand what benefit they bring.
2. Curiosity & hunger to learn:
Do you often think and find interest in exploring new ways of working and grow your own potential to the next level? We believe that together we can grow as individuals as well. Sharing is not only caring but learning.
At NØRR3 you will also be part of development projects that you have not done before. In our team, you will be driving our company towards our targets and be a part of creating offering that differentiates us from the agency landscape.
What combines us as a team? We are all curious to find out better ways to to allocate total marketing and sales investments in more profitable projects and ways of working. Making better decisions in the long term makes us happy. Our curiosity for the media and martech environment keeps running continuously.
What we value
- Strategic mind-set
- Courage & confidence to challenge
- Good communication skills
- Good language skills
- Analytical skills
In this role you will
- Act as an mid- to senior level digital media enthusiast
- Have an important role in executing our purpose and strategy
- Work independently and as a true team player
Your main responsibilities will be
- Holistic media planning including number crunching the whole funnel to ensure commercial excellence in every campaign
- Execution of the campaigns for selected customers.
The skills/qualifications we are looking for
- 2+ years agency experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience in digital advertising
- 2+ years experience in media planning & audience management
- 3+ years experience and deep understanding in one selected advertising channel, preferably social media or programmatic
- 1+ years experience in some other advertising channels or marketing tactic
- Understanding in media as a whole and elements of successful media planning
- Understanding importance of both branding and tactical advertising
We are looking for a team-player with strong communication skills and ability to challenge existing ways of working to achieve better results. We hope you enjoy customer communications and proactively seek and present innovative and strategic improvement ideas to bring value to our customers.
What do you get?
We are a dynamic team of 8 team members. We are currently building our future team and you will be a key player in our company. This is a possibility for you to work in a fast growing agency with a strategic twist. As a part of our team you will be building our company and its culture. With us you can be truly innovative yourself and give your input on our company success story.
What we can offer
- Competitive compensation for the work
- Flexible remote working possibilities & tools
- Weekly guided sport sessions together – not a must but it really makes the energy flow!
- Flexible working locations
- Educational budget
- Our benefits are changing – please suggest one!
What happens now
This position will be filled immediately, please apply by 15.6.2020 and send your application with salary request and CV to [email protected]